Sunday, November 11, 2012

Caroline Kettlewell Diet


The Caroline Kettlewell Diet:


Breakfast: Fat Free Yogurt (100 calories or less)
Lunch: 1 orange or Apple (80 calories)
Dinner: 3-10 bites of whatever your parents make you for dinner or anything 100 calories

Mkay so I'm starting this diet today and I'm pretty stoked cuz its all stuff we have in our house, and mom will not notice a thing. YAY!!!
 I have been doing zumba for an hour 3 times a week which is a plus :)

These next couple weeks are either going to be really easy or really difficult...
for several reasons-
1) I'm house sitting from the 14th till the 26th and Chris is going to be staying with me, it's going to be a practice run of living together, for which he will probably run screaming...
2) He is so excited for this test run, and wants to go grocery shopping and stuff, I'm hoping that since both of us are low on cash at the moment that won't happen, and that since we both work a ton we won't have much time for food
3) THANKSGIVING! ugh the holiday of food, and Ana Babies worst nightmare! :((( of course my family will be in town... guesse who's going to play sick? This girl!
4) My cell phone broke the other day, making it even harder for me to post! GRRR and i have to wait till the day after thanksgiving sale to get a new one :(

all in all its going to be difficult, the house I'm sitting is in boise 30 minutes away from my job and my house a crappy commute that is going to make life rough, especially since mom is going to expect me home often, but i really can't be because i have to take care of their dogs. ugh! wish me luck lovelies and the sitting and the diet. Hopefully the diet will be easy, it will be the only structure in this hectic time of year

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that diet sounds perfect.
    Do you think it would matter if a had the apple/orange for breakfast and the yoghurt for lunch instead? I might try that diet now.
    I hope it goes well for you, and I'm sure the trial run with living with him will go well, who wouldn't want to live with someone as wonderful as you?
    Hope you're okay, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i doubt it would matter if it got switched :) you're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete