Thursday, November 29, 2012

Mother Nature is a Green Eyed Slut.

So the last few days I've been eating as little as possible, like seriously nothing. A handful of chips one day to distract my friend, three bites of an apple as I left to apease my mom the next day and yet I'm staying the same. And I'm thinking to myslef WHAT THE FUH??? then today I got my period. AH I see, I'm not staying the same, I'm just fighting the massive bloat that comes along with mother natures little gift. Ugh! I wish I were fixed. oh well. I'm going to go to zumba tommorrow morning and I'll do a water fast starting tommorrow, maybe after my period is over and the bloat goes away I'll drop a bunch? Probably not but It's worth a shot. I'm so tired of being stuck at this weight. I need to try harder, and to work harder. clearly I'm just not doing enough, But i will be thin. I have to be thin! I want to be 130 by christmas. is that so much to ask? I think not. alright keep my in your thoughts my lovelies! Stay Strong! XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. Ah periods are horrible. They ruin everything, haha. I'm sure that once your period ends you'll drop loads.
    Take care sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete