Thursday, November 8, 2012

Go For the Goals!

What a week I've been super busy, and constantly surrounded by people. Particularly my nosy and overbearing mother, who feels the need to make sure I've been eating, ugh. I hate eating. I hate the feeling of food in me. UGH. Also my mom is in college, and her computer was getting fixed, so I wiped my history and let her use mine, thank goodness she doesnt know how to see my blog, or my collection of thinspiration. that would be the last thing I need. dodged that bullet tho.

So, I've been seeing this guy Chris for a while, and I really love him.and he loves me, but I don't love me, and its making it really hard for me. I just don't understand why he would possibly want me. and why he loves me... I don't even want me... He wants me to move in with him, but I'm really not in a good financial place and he knows it, but he wants me to move in anyway and he wants to pay the bills. I just don't know if I'm okay with letting him take care of me, and me just living there...
Hmmm....

Mkay, minirant aside time for some real talk.
It's November, and I'd like to be down to 120lbs by spring, March 20, which is roughly 4 months away. thats 25ish lbs in 4 months. obviously I'd like to do this all sooner of course but this is the goal. I would then like to be down to 100lbs by the begining of summer, which is June 21st, so that would be 20lbs in 3 months. I can do this!

So far this month hasn't been so good as far as eating goes. most'y because I've been eating ugh. i have been working out a ton though! I've been doing zumba classes which I love :) I also found on a friends blog several GREAT diets that I will be working my way through ;} I'll be starting with the Caroline Kettlewell first :)

Sorry for this being such a random post I'll get better I promise
I'll put the link to her blog in the comments
Stay strong lovelies! XOXO

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wonderful Blog I mentioned!
    http://thinspire-me-please.blogspot.com/2012/11/list-of-effective-7-day-diets.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you've found someone, he sounds great. Why wouldn't he love you? You're absolutely beautiful and amazing.
    Good luck sweetie and take care.

    ReplyDelete