Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'm Not Dead Yet...

I'm sorry I was MIA from July till not, but I'm back. and some things have happened so let's fill you in shall we?
1) I'm 21! wooo as of September 25th! yay
2) I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world, and we are working on moving in together
3) Home life is still shatty.
4) I've missed you all terrible much! and feel stronger just logging back in here!
5) I refound the blogger app and it works better now so I'll be able to blog on the go, and can stay discreet
* Now for some bad-ish news
6) since that week of house sitting in July my diet habits have been dreadful.
7) I have ate like shat. worst part is, I ATE =(
8) I did maintain my weight though by some miracle. So its not losing but it's better than gaining.

Mkay, so moral of the story is, I'm back and ready to get back on track and going again! Goodness this feels so good! I can't believe I've gone so long without this! I really needed this! not even gunna lie! I'm gunna try and post some pictures on the Thinspo page in the next couple of day! And of Course I'll keep you all posted on my journey!
p.s. I'm always looking for a good buddy email or texting ;)
Stay Strong Lovelies! I'm so glad to be back!!!!
XOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. heyyyyyyyyyyyy :) *happy late birthday* and wow things seem to be going well - we will get back on track <3 Good luck and nice to have you bk! xx

    ReplyDelete