Tuesday, July 24, 2012

So Close and Yet...

I did great on my fast yesterday! UNTILL I got home and was attacked by my mother. UGH! She yelled and went to bed and I ate. FUH! not a ton mind you, but I ate right before bed. poor choice. I need to find a roommate and move out, unfortunately I'm in debt because of school and shat, thats what the argument was about, me not being responsible with my money. well just FUH! So to earn some quick-ish cash I'm going to sell back my old text books. She told me I should get another job, which is difficult cuz I am already working part time all but 2 nights a week, unfortunately I'm making minimum wage for Idaho which is $7.30, so next to nothing, and I'm only getting 4 hour shifts. So basicly I don't make shit. UGH! Well this morning she started on me agian and said something that seriously triggered me. I work at Fred Meyers which is like a grocery store but we also sell clothes shoes houswares we have a garden center we have it all, I work in the grocery department, well naturally when I do any shopping it's usually from there cuz I get a discount on some stuff, well mom has been reading my mail like a bitch and my bank shat, which really pisses me off!!! But all she sees is that I baught shat from freds and she assumes that I'm buying food, well this morning she told me that she doesnt care if I have to starve myself to death, that I need to quit spending money. BOOM. I was amazed! She is right i shop a bit to much, especially since i do want to get out of this hell hole. I'm adult enough to admit I've screwed up and I have been working on paying my debts (damn college!) but for her to say that to me. I have lost over 30 lbs and trust me she has found it all, and she assumes I'm eating shit all the time? wow. More and more people have been saying things about the weight loss, but it's never good enough for my mother. Well FUCK HER! She wants me to starve I'm going to fucking starve!

1 comment:

  1. I wish there was something I could do to help you. I know how it feels when people make comments on food. In an argument someone once told me to "give my food to African children who deserve it.) I know they didn't mean the comment in any regards to my weight, but I barely ate for days afterwards.
    People really need to think more before they speak, I would never make a comment about what someone is eating.
    I hope you're okay, stay strong and don't let it get to you.

    ReplyDelete