Thursday, July 12, 2012

Dance Like Nobody is Watching; It burns More Calories

Mkay, so today is fasting Day2! I'm bound and determined to succeed. I have to keep myself moving and going and distracted. Luckily Mom left me a pretty massive chore list, which I don't really mind, I just crank up my music and dance while cleaning. Not well mind you, but it's fun and I'm alone, so I don't really give a damn. I also need to finish cleaning my car, and wash it. I also need to clean my room it's BAD! It's my own fault, I just took everything out of my car and dumped it into my room haha woops.

Today is going to be a good day, I can feel it. For me staying on a fast is all about staying busy and distracted, whether that means doing chores, or hanging with friends, or going shopping its all about not letting your body get the chance to remind your brain that it's hungry. when you're busy you don't have time to notice the hunger pains. Keep busy, keep on your feet, and keep moving! Make a fake to do list if you have to, make it way bigger than you could possibly ever finish in one day that way you feel rushed, and move faster. Throw some gross things on your list, like cleaning a toilet, or the cat box; that way if you do start to feel hungry or like you might binge you can tell yourself "after this next chore" and then you won't want to. I love gum, I chew it all the time it keeps my mouth busy, when I think I'm going to eat I put a new piece of gum in my mouth. I won't want to spit it out if it's new and by the time it loses flavor I will have gotten myself into check. Instead of telling my body I'm starving it I let myself think I feed it, black coffee for breakfast, diet coke for lunch, and green tea for dinner, ad water in between throughout the day. I know that sounds silly, but it really works for me. Talking on the phone is another big distractor, if I'm on the phone I won't eat, it's so rude to be like chewing in someone's ear, not to mention gross! Also, this is probably just me, but when I'm home alone and cleaning I spen most of the time in a tank and sleep shorts or just a tank and my undies. this is a great reminder of why I certainly don't need to eat! all I have to do is look down and any bit of appetite I had, BAM, gone. Yup. I hope these lil tips help
Stay Busy Stay Strong! XOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you're doing so well. Congratulations.
    I'm definitely making a massive to do list for tomorrow, and I genuinely have so much to do that I've been ignoring, so hopefully tomorrow can be a good day. How long are you planning to fast for?
    Good luck, you've really inspired me to do well tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually fast for about 60 hours, which is 2 and a half days, that usually when my body starts to tell me it's had enough then I restrict, I love summer cuz I can pretty much get away with just eating watermelon and it goes right through me haha

      Delete
  2. This actually has helped me loads.. I love the tricking your body into thinking you're feeding it bit.. Looking forward to my diet coke lunch tomorrow! <3 Good luck with your fast.. :)
    Lots of love
    - Rayya x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope it works for you! stay strong! thanks for reading :)

      Delete