Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fuck You Binge Monster- I'm Going To STARVE You Out!!!

SHAT! SHAT! SHAT!!! I feel a fucking binge coming on! Today I've done really well just some watermelon and a cup of watermellon for lunch, and a cup of watermelon for dinner. But right now I feel a serious hard core binge coming on. I want Food heavy greasy disgusting way too many calories food! I want to go to Panda Express and PIG out! And go to Dutch bros coffee and get the giant ass iced coffe with caramel and whipped cream! UGH! I want cheetos! Luckily I can't go anywhere right now cuz I'm watching my nieces, but we have cool ranch doritos and guacamole and they are screaming my name! We also have cookies and ramen! Chicken ramen is my weakness... SHATTT!!!! I'm writing this to try to calm myself down. And then I'm going to chug a glass of water, tap water from my bathroom, I can't risk going to the kitchen. After I drink as many glasses of water as it takes me to want to vomit, I'm going to look at as much thinspo as I can! I'm feeling weak! This morning i weighed in at 135.2, the lowest I have ever weighed. I don't want to throw it all away! I'm going to watch fireworks tommorrow night with not one, not two, but three hott guys! One of whom says he's into me and we've only really met once for a second and since then I have lost at least 15 pounds. So I want to be as fucking sexy as possible! I want to look amazing, I want them to be drooling! Also I'm going shopping with my friend Kelsey Thursday and she is litterally I'm not fucking kidding a size 0. So FUH! I want to be thin, I want control, and I feel like I'm losing it right now. I promised myself I would get a belly piercing when I weigh 130 and I'm only 5.2 pounds away I'm so close! And I want this so bad! Ok, I'm calming down and I'm starting to feel a little better, I still can't risk going downstairs or anywhere near the kitchen. I'm going to try and go to sleep I can't eat if I'm asleep now can I. Okay I'm fine, sorry about this. It feels good to know in my moment of weakness I can come here and let it all out. I will keep CONTROL I will be PERFECT! I am stronger than my cravings. Wish me luck, Stay Strong! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment