Sunday, July 8, 2012

You Never Strike Out Blindly; You Fail In the Light

Welp, so much for starting my fast today, my family isn't leaving until tomorrow morning. Which means that I spent the day being watched and force fed. I even told everyone I felt sick. I was allowed to sleep in which was nice, but I was still forced to eat the carb heavy dinner. UGH!!!

But this week is going to be better, I'm going to fast my butt off. I'll fast Monday and Tuesday. I'll probably eat a lil Wednesday, then fast again Thursday and Friday. I'm going to work my butt off at the gym and take my pup Maggie for daily walks. That way I can work on my tan and get some excersise in ontop of working out at the gym. I'm super pumped and determined!

It seems that I'm at another plateau. It happens all the time. I went from 170 till the low end of the 160's and got stuck there for a while, and that happened when i dropped to the 150's, the 140's and now the 130's. I'm stuck again, so I gotta get myself down to the 120's I don't think I would mind getting stuck in the 120's, it was my original UGW, now my UGW is in the 100's.  I just gotta keep jumping from plateau to plateau uintill I am so thin I waste away. I'm taking control. I feel strong and motivated and I can do it.
I'm going to go float the river with some friends this week, and I'm not talking about some girl friends, oh no I'm talking about my hot guy friends! These are some of the hottest guys I know! So I have to be looking pretty great! I'm gunna be skinny damn it!


The three of them from the fourth of July
(Devin, Cameran, Devan)
I hung out with these boys on the 4th of July, and I LOVED IT! Devin the freaking gorilla carried me around on his shoulders most of the day, it was great I love being carried. I've known Devan for a while, we used to work together. So he saw me way back when I was an even bigger whale, he kept commenting on how skinny I've gotten, which was nice but I know in my heart I am not skinny, not yet. Yeah they're all tools, but it was a blast! We watched the fireworks and went to this lil fair thing, we even hung out at the bar, only Cameran is over 21, I'm 20 and Devin and Devan are 19. The upside to living in Idaho, and going to a small town for the 4th celebrations is the bar is way to busy to ID everyone, and the gorgeous bartender gave me tons of free drinks! WHAT A NIGHT! Nothing like hanging out with some hotties. These are my new triggers, we've been hanging out alot, they're all great guys and I always have a ton of fun, minus having to listen to Devan talk about all the hot tiny girls. All three of these guys are so hot, I want to be the kind of girl that they would want. the kind of girl that they talk about, the kind of girl that you expect to see hanging out with guys like these. I can do it! Stay Stron Beauties! XOXO


The four of us on our way home from the 4th






2 comments:

  1. Good luck. I love that last photo, looks like such a good night out.
    I'm sure you'll look amazing by the time you go swimming with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling, I'm working on it, my fasting today is going great! Thanks for thinking of me, we can do it! Think Thin! <3

      Delete