Monday, July 2, 2012

I Don't Stop when I'm Tired. I Stop When I'm Done.

Mkay so today was the last day of the fast, ans let me say this one has been strangely easy. I did not make it the full 72 hours, I ended it and had 1 cup of watermellon after 62 hours. Not because I needed to binge, but because I felt VERY weak. When it comes to fasting I think it is important and know your limit. And at that point it was my limit. I didnt go crazy, and didn't eat much, but I felt much better afterwards.

Over all this fast was easy, there was only one tough spot, Sunday night before work my dad thought it would be great to make me dinner. AH! Luckily I have a dog so I dropped all my meat down for her. I also had a dark cup and would pretend to take bites but actually put the bites into the cup, now this only works if you're not close to the other members of the family eating with you. Then after dinner you can dump it down the toilet, or outside whichever you can manage. I feel pretty great!
Tomorrow I'm going to eat, then go back to fasting I think. Wish me luck beauties! Stay Strong! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment