Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Continentia.

No that's not a typo. It's Latin for control, but not like brute force rape-ish control, but control of mind. That's what I need, control over my mind. Mind over matter and all that. I wrote this on my wrist I really like it, maybe even tattoo worthy.

Any who today is the day. the day I stop failing and succeed. I'm going to fast like no body's business, and tomorrow as well. I'm going to take control over this. I'm going to keep myself busy and distracted.

How you say? Well I'm going to clean my car! I realize that doesn't sound so bad, except I could seriously live in that thing for weeks,with no problem. It's got clothes, and shoes, and just everything! It's mildly ridiculous, but today I'm going to clean it out, and vacuum it and shine her up all pretty.

Then I'm going to go see that new movie Magic Mike, with a coworker who I think I might end up really good friends with fingers crossed. She's really nice, and kinda heavy so I'll look great next to her. (I'm shallow I know) But sometimes its nice to feel a lil better about yourself. My other friend is seriously 5' and weighs 98 lbs, and eats like a horse, every one always falls in love with her, It's awful. So it's nice to be the "skinny" friend. Even if I'm not skinny.

I'm also gunna take my dog Maggie for a walk, Its hot as FUH here so that will probably have to wait for the evening tho. All in all though today is going to be all about keeping myself busy and distracted and in control. Continentia. Stay Strong beauties, think of me and wish me luck! I'lol probably check back in later <3 XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. Continentia. Love it. Good luck, you'll be amazing.
    I need more control over my mind, I'm so determined to stay on track and get really into this weight loss, but I always fail.
    We can totally do this together!
    Good luck, hope you have a good time at the cinema, let me know if the film's good? I really want to go and see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Movie was pretty ok, hot male strippers great! story line was eh. Thanks, and yes we can do it!

      Delete