Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Regaining Control

curlyish hair Thoughts?
Today was a good day. I feel very accomplished. I fasted all day! I cleaned out my car, I do still need to vacuum and wash it, but it gives me something to do tommorrow. I kept myself busy and distracted, I went to the mall and met up with a cute boy :D and then had a girl date with my friend. all in all a good day! Magic Mike was pretty good. Gotta love male strippers!

Oh! Also I made it down under 140 and have kept it there even with all this fluxuation, so today i rewarded myslef, only i got a great lil spiral curler instead of a waver. My hair doesnt hold curls well, and my friend has a spiral curling iron and its the only thing that works! I love it so I got my own. so here's how that turned out thoughts? ------->

Sorry this is a random post Stay Strong lovies! XOXOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair, it looks great.
    Congratulations on your fast, I knew you'd be able to have an amazing day.

    ReplyDelete