Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's Never Too Late To Be What You Might Have Been

UGH!!! So, my sister, my nieces and my grandparents are in town, and all of them are staying with my parents and I. Making it IMPOSSIBLE to not eat. We've gone out tonight, and its spagetti night tonight. I keep saying that I feel sick and they keep telling me I'm fine. I don't know what to do. Growing up spagetti was always my favorite thing (just look at my fucking thighs) if I could go back in time and bitch slap young me I would. Anyway, I'm really upset. And cant wait for them all to leave tommorrow so I can fast! Ugh I feel so fat! Sometimes I really wish I could purge, but I can't bring myself to stick my finger down my throat, and yesterday I tried to guzzle a ton of water till i felt like I was going to puke, which worked I felt awful but then nothing. SHAT! Help, does anyone have any tips? Please share! stay strong ladies think of me! XOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. I hear you! I can never purge no many how many times I shove my fingers down my throat. I chug water and soda even, but I never can. Even when I really am sick it is hard for me to. I have a hard time with comfort foods from my childhood also (like mcdonalds and tacos). I wish I could help, but purging probably isn't the best habit to get into anyway. Stay strong!
    All my support,
    <3 A Fragile Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling, and you're right this isn't a habit I want. Thanks for reading and commenting, we can do this! XOXO

      Delete
  2. Is there anything you could do to avoid eating with them? Or to take a tiny portion so you don't have to eat as much as everyone else?
    I hope you find I way to deal with it. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete