Monday, July 23, 2012

Still Here and Needing Some Help

I'm sorry I've been MIA, last week was crazy for sure! I house sat for my my best friends brother all last week and I spent the week partying and making horrible decisions. just FUH! I ate so much! And got SO schwasted! I was with one of my really good friends most of the week and she's always been suspicious about me eating so I ate with her. She is also 5 foot tall and seriously a size 0. UGH!!! I feel like shat. They didn't have a scale at the house or Internet so I was like in a black hole. Not gunna lie I did have a lot of fun but I just feel like I lost a week of my life. on the bright side when I got home I miraculously weighted the same. I'm so happy to be back home where I can starve and weigh myself every day and read all of your blogs I missed you all like crazy! If anyone is in the states and would like to be texting buddies I have unlimited and would love the help!

Side note:
I turn 21 this September which means that I have to get a new license. right now I never let anyone look at my license cuz it says how fat I am.When I renew my license I'd love to be my UGW that means be 100 lbs by september 25th, thats 9 weeks away, 40 lbs in 9 weeks really isnt realistic I don't think. So i'd like to be 115, thats 25 lbs in 9 weeks I think I can manage that hopefully. keep thinking about me! any ideas or tips for me? I love hearing from all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great week, even if you did eat more than you'd like. I'm sure it didn't affect you in long term at all.
    The only tips I can think of would be drink as much water as you can, and try to do as much exercise as possible.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) you always know just what to say

    ReplyDelete