Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolutions

I always come up with a crazy list of way to many and far to large of resolutions,
and I always fail.

So this year I'm keeping it simple.

I owe my parents around $400, so...
Resolution 1) Pay my parents back.

I've been trying to tell my parents I want to move in with Chris , so...
Resolution 2) Move out of the house.

I'm still trying to lose weight and make it to my goal weight so...
(in two chunks to make it more attainable)
Resolution 3) Lose more weight and make it to 120lbs.
Resolution 4) Lose even more weight and make it down to 100 lbs.

I went to school to be a pharmacy tech but I still have to take my certification exam, so...
Resolution 5) Take and PASS the PTCB exam.

Chris keeps hinting, and know it's out of my hands but I'm still setting it, so...
Resolution 6) Get engaged.

I pay for the damn gym, let's make it worth my money, so...
Resolution 7) Make it to the gym at least 3 times a week.

My car isn't going to last much longer, so...
Resolution 8) save up, and buy a new car.

I've wasted so much money on fast food, and it's SO unhealthy, so...
Resolution 9) Don't purchase or eat fast food. Except in extreme cases.

I've never been so good with money, so...
Resolution 10) Save my money, and don't spend it on useless frivolous things.

So there you have it.
My resolutions.
I'm literally fighting to keep my eyes open.
Goodnight and happy new year loves.
Let's make this one really count.
XOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. Great resolutions, best of luck with them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some awesome resolutions :) I know you'll make it to your goals <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks loves! It's only day 2 but so far so good :)

    ReplyDelete