Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Tummy Trouble Tuesday

Baby Food Diet Day 3-
I'm up in my weight a little.
I'm too embarrassed to openly admit what I weigh.
It does make sense because I am so backed up. UGH!
It hurts.
I tried Epsom salts last night and nothing.
So now I'm considering a real laxative.
I'm honestly a bit scared.
I've never taken one and don't know what to expect.
Any input is appreciated here.

So yesterday Was the first of the year, and I slept till noon.
So no breakfast baby food for me.
Then lunch was Gerber Grabbers banana blueberry (100 cals)
then dinner was a small portion of homemade lasagna.
I did have a small piece of cake though. mom made me, cuz she made it and worked so hard.
Blah blah blah.
Yeah I'm not doing so good with the evening meals.
so all in all not a terrible day, but not awesome either.
I do work this evening so that means no dinner. YES!

I looked at next week's schedule, and it's all morning shifts which puts me home for dinner.
This is an issue.
If I'm going to do this diet another week I have got to better control my evening meals.
I might do a fast Sunday,
It's my only all day shift where my parents won't be around me when dinner time comes around.
also I think I'll need it, if the baby food really is what's making me so backed up.
Gr.

So yeah. the rest of the week I have evening shifts so no dindin.
The rest of the week should be smooth sailing.
Sorry these posts are so boring.
I'll try and spice things up.
Stay strong my lovely dears!
XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. What does the baby food taste like? Is it okay? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's like apple sauce honestly, but I got those little squeezie packets that are more for toddlers because they're very portable and easy, and mom would shat if she knew what I was doing. I also only got the fruit flavors, the ved ones scared me, and the meat ones I won't even go there. ;) I did have one that had carrot and a couple fruits in it, and it was NASTY! so yeah :) hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete