Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Miserable Monday!

Baby Food Diet Day 2-
Yesterday was good-ish.
No weight change.
But I did have a lot of alcohol last night.

Yesterday I stuck to the plan nearly perfect...
For breakfast I had Gerber Organic banana mango (90cals) this is probably my favorite so far
Lunch was Fruities apple, mango, and carrot (70 cals) this one was NASTY!
Then dinner I made enchiladas which were good but I had 2 and a half. I should have only eaten 1. UGH!!!
Then we went to Chris's sister's house for the new year party.
Which was GREAT!
His sister and I are really getting along well, she said she's going to put me in her wedding!
I'm so excited!
I've needed a good friend that's a girl.
I spend so much time with Chris that it's hard, but he's close with her so it's easy!
Any way, at her house I had a little bit of chicken stir fry, half a cookie, some hot chocolate(like 5 sips) a glass of wine, a shot of caramel vodka, a shot of peppermint vodka a few sips off Chris's beer, a shot of fireball whisky, and a mike's hard mango.
That's A LOT of calories.
UGH!
I was drunk!
So was Kali. We drunk bonded haha

So yeah I did fine till the end.
Now I see why everyone diets after the holiday. It's hard to diet and party.
Luckily now life should calm down for a bit.
I think I might extend this diet on to next week also so I can really get into a swing with it.
I think that once I get a set pattern it will be better.

Side note, the first night the baby food gave me bad liquid poops. Gross I know, but if you're considering this diet you need to know. Not last night though. I read somewhere that someone else who tried it got pretty constipated. So this diet may need to be followed with a laxative at the end, I think my next diet (after another week of this) will be a cleanse, or a detox of some sort.
Any one know any good ones? leave them in the comments.

Stay strong my loves!
I'm going to post a resolution list later, maybe I'll even make it it's own page we'll see.
Love you all!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment