Monday, December 31, 2012

Slow Start Sunday

Baby Food Diet Day 1-
Yesterday morning I weighed in at 143.6
This morning I weigh in at 142.4 that's a loss of 1.2 lbs!

Now, yesterday was the first day of the diet.
I started my day with my vitamins a glass of water and fruities peach, apple, & banana baby food for breakfast. (90 cals).
Then for lunch I was with my boyfriend so I had a bit of popcorn chicken thinking that would be my one solid food.
Unfortunately we had dinner at his parents house. so I had a small serving of bean and turkey soup. UGH! but clearly it wasn't too bad if I still lost a pound. I did get enough of water. the baby food wasn't bad. it tasted pretty ok, sorta like super smooth apple sauce.

Today Is day 2 and hopefully it  will be easier. I'm going to start keeping one of my little packets with me so I can play sick if I need and still get my baby food in. I'm going to be home all day today and so I can get my breakfast and lunch in no problem hopefully, then since it's new years eve I'm spending the night with my boyfriend, and wine is on the menu I don't know about any food though.

Alright so there you have it!
Stay strong ladies!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment