Friday, December 21, 2012

Ho Hum

Sorry I've been gone for a few days.
Things have been busy!
I am so not looking forward to the holidays!
I have to attend not one, not two, not three, but FOUR dinners.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
All of them with my boyfriend.
It's going to be difficult.
I'm going to zumba here in a bit! I can't wait!
I'm fasting today, and hopefully tommorrow.
I've started taking gummy vitamins,
they're great you can take them without eating and you don't get sick.
I was taking normal vitamins before but when I took them on an empty stomache they made me wasnt to puke, and they don't get into your system right if they don't have anything to bond with.
SO, gummies are the ones for me!
I'm also taking some for hair and nails.
My hair has always been slow at growing, and I'm trying to grow it out, so these should help.
YUP.
 Boring post I know.
I'm sorry.
I did want to ask if anyone had ever used laxatives, and what it was like.
I'm just curious.
PLEASE comment and tell me about it.
Stay stong my loves!
XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. Oh ya I used to use them. They hurt your stomach a bit. You feel like your going to puke and it makes your insides feel cold almost. But they work! Especially Exlax.
    Just remember that laxatives cannot work fast enough to remove food from your body. You will lose water weight and a bit of gunk that has not escaped your colon yet (hence the diahrea like poops).
    If you want to lose water weight drink coffee or take diuretics. They are less painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try natural laxatives like smooth move tea or chamomile for something even less intense. They also sell really nice natural laxatives that use herbs to get things going. I find those to be really nice on your system and they help make you regular, not just to you know "go" that one time.

    ReplyDelete