Saturday, December 29, 2012

NEW YEAR NEW BLOG!!!

Okay!
So the new year is coming, and I'm hoping to get down to my UGW this year.
but with so many diets out there, and so many ways for a girl to try to lose weight how on earth are we supposed to chose???
I've decided to take on different diets, do them and tell you all about them on here.
I decided to start a little bit crazy.
WITH.....
.....drum roll.....

the BABY FOOD diet!!!!

HOORAY!!!!
I've researched it, and the basic idea is that baby food is low cal, portion controlled, high in nutrients, and not solid so should slide right through. and the rules are simple.
1) eat baby food for 2 meals a day, ideally breakfast and dinner.
2) have a normal meal for dinner, so as to get some solid food in 'ya if you can try and only eat half portions.
This is meant to be more of a cleanse so it's recommended for about a week. Jennifer Anistan, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Lady Gaga have all been linked to it.

I will be doing this diet for a week. in the morning I will drink a glass of water have my baby food, then follow it with another glass of water. the same for lunch and then a small dinner. if I have to because of family or boyfriend complications I will adjust my "solid meal" as I see fit.
I'm going to try to stick to this, and check in nightly. tomorrow morning I'll post my starting weight. Tomorrow will be baby food day one! wish me luck!

Now since I'll be doing this for 7 days eating baby food twice a day I'll need 14 things of baby food, I found these cute little pouches at work, they look like a kind of applesauce my mom sometimes buys me so I thought they'd be good. I only went for fruit flavors, because I just couldn't bring myself to buy peas, or god forbid a chicken dinner. GROSS!!!
I got 9 pouches with flavors I thought I'd like then I'll get some more after I know I like them and if I stick to it like I hope I will.

I got 2 brands, Gerber, and Beech Nut (an all natural brand).
In the Gerber I got 3 Gerbers Graduates Grabbers
-Apple, Mango & Strawberry (60 cals)
-Banana Blueberry (100 cals)
-Fruit and Yogurt Strawberry Banana (100 cals)
and then 1 Gerber Organic
-Banana Mango (90cals)
In the Beech Nut I got 5 Fruities On-The-Go
-Banana, Apple, & Strawberry (90 cals)
-Apple, Peach & Strawberry (80 cals)
-Peach, Apple & Banana (90 cals)
-Apple, Mango & Carrot (70 cals)
-Peach, Mango & Squash (70 cals)
I had  picture of all of them on my bed but I lost it :(

All in all It should be fun. Hopefully you'll all like my blog give me feed back!
Stay strong my dearies!
XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. I am intrigued to see how this goes cos I have always considered it when I walk past the baby food in the supermarket. Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'll be interested to know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete