Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Sweet Taste Of Success

I have officially made it 60 hours without food!
 AND this morning I weighed in at 140!
Hell Yeah!
7 more pounds and I'll be at my lowest weight! I'm so excited!
This fast is going amazing! I haven't had any cravings yesterday, or today.
In fact I'm not even a little bit hungry.
Hopefully I can make it till 11 tonight without Chris trying to feed me.
He got really strange yesterday, I think he knows I haven't eaten the last couple days.
I tried to tell him I did but he seemed skeptical.
I didn't think he noticed I didn't munch on his fries yesterday like I usually do, but maybe he did notice. Hmmm...
Oh well. I really don't care, as long as I keep losing. I'm so close to my lowest weight, I can't wait to break through that and keep going lower and lower.
I'm at 140, one of my mini goals which means I get a little reward, but I'm not going to allow myself to, unless I can maintain this weight, or keep dropping. I'm thinking for at lesat 3 or so days.
Well ladies,boring post, I know, but I'll hopefully have something better to say later, this was mostly just a little check in.
Stay strong ladies!
XOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! congratulations on the fast and weight loss! You're doing amazing, you'll definetly make it till tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you're super awesome :3

    ReplyDelete