Monday, December 10, 2012

Giving In To Food Shows Weakness...

I've been weak. I've binged. Not on the ate the whole house sence of binge, not even in the ate more than the "recomended" 1200 calories a day sort of binge, Just in a I've been eating sort of way. I try to fast, I stop eating Around 6 every day, then The next day around 1 or 2 I eat, sometimes I stop there other times I have dinner with my family or my boyfriend too. So I'm fasting for 15ish hours. it's not good enough. I want to feel hungry. I want to be perfectly empty. Why can't I do it? I havent gained so I guesse i can't bitch and moan too much, I"m just frustrated, I used to have this iron will where I could fast for days without a problem, I could not eat for days and not feel weak or give in.

That person is still somewhere inside of me, I have to find her and bring her out, I love my boyfriend but this would be easier if I didn't have him. Time to deploy my excuses. I ate at home, or at work, or I don't feel well, and with my parents I ate with chris, or at work. I can do this. I can over come the fat. I will not let food control me. Food should only be used sparingly when you absolutely need it.

I CAN DO THIS! WE CAN DO THIS! any one got any good tips for me?
Stay stron loves!
XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. Shirataki noodles are 0 calories and full of fiber. If you cook them right they taste super good too! You can EAT and fast. Cool right? I'll be blogging about them tomorrow and I'll include pics and cooking instructions. Follow me and read up! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete