Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Eyes Are Rung Out And Dry As A Bone

I'm a crier.
It's sad really.
Good book, Sad song, twinge of pain.
And I"m in near hysterics.
I findmyself in tears more often then not recently now.
My boyfriend and I got in a big fight a couple nights ago and I cried and cried.
We made up, and are fine. In fact I've never been happier.
I think that's where my problem starts.
I'm so terrified of losing him.
last night in bed laying beside him I felt the tears start to fall,
luckily he was asleep,
but those nasty thoughts of him being as disgusted with me as I am crept into my mind.
I know that he loves me.
I just want to be enough for him.
Pretty enough, smart enough, good enough,
Thin enough.
This morning I weighed in at 144.
That's .8 down.
Again better than nothing.
I know that I can keep it up.
I can do this!
I feel like if I can lose the weight it will guarentee that he won't leave me.
I realize how fucked up that sounds,
but it's what I have stuck in my mind.
Stay strong lovelies! We all have our own demons to fight, but I know we can do it!
Love you all!
XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. You are more than enough babe.
    You are pretty enough.
    You are smart enough.
    You are good enough.
    He's lucky to have you.
    And no that doesn't sound fucked up, I feel the exact same.
    Well done for the .8 loss darling, you're so amazing.
    Good luck and take care.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete