Friday, December 7, 2012

I'm Not There Yet, But I'm Closer Than I Was Yesterday

So this morning the scale read 142.8.
Yesterday it was 144 even.
That means I am down 1.2 lbs.
YES
I'm so happy to be getting some control back!
AND in a couple hours I'm going to do Zumba!
I love Zumba! If you've never tried it you should! It's so fun, the hour flies by, you get all hot and sweaty, but it doesn't feel like a work out, not untill the next day when you're like
"Wow, I'm sore in surprising places!"
And so far every class I've gone to has made me sore in different places.
Sometimes it's my thighs, last time my arms and calfs (SP???), sometimes it's my abs!
Thighsand abs are my favorite sore places! those are the ones I want to lose.
SO what have we learned?
Not eatingalone works wonders, I never realized how much time I have all to myself, where I normally munch, crazy! AND now that I only eat with others (within reason) people won't have a clue!
They'll think "wow Sam must be getting healthy, She always nibbles around us so she couldn't possibly be starving."
Hooray for an upbeat post for a change! I just did a SHAT TON of sit-ups so I might be on a bit of an endorphine high. WORKING OUT ROCKS!
Stay Strong My lovelies!
XOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. Just started following your blog, and I must say, this post has really lifted my spirits. I love seeing things go well for others, it makes me see that life isn't all that bad :)
    Congrats on 142! That's great! Only 2 pounds until your next goal :) Keep up the good work <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Feel free to comment or even email me I'm always here to chat :)

      Delete
  2. I agree Zumba is amazing

    Good luck on your journey x

    ReplyDelete