Thursday, January 3, 2013

Weird Wednesday

(these tittles are getting hard to come up with and kinda annoying.)
Baby Food Diet Day 3-
Yesterday I was back at 143.6 :(
Today I'm at 141.6!
How? I drank a bit of prune juice and it really helped.
So YAY clearly this is getting easier!

I also ate pretty well yesterday!
Breakfast was Gerber Grabbers apple mango strawberry (60 cals)
Lunch was Gerber Graduates grabbers fruit and yogurt strawberry banana (100 cals)
Both were very tasty!
Then I went to work!
After work at my boyfriends apartment I have like 2 cups-ish of pop corn, and some hot chocolate
Then I came home and went to bed, all in all not to bad!
I also did zumba. so Hurray!

Yup nothing exciting. I tried having one of the baby foods for breakfast today, the one with squash.
I got one tiny taste and decided NO!
It was gritty and nasty so I had a different one.
All of the other ones have been smooth and not terrible.
So if you re gonna try this diet stick to fruits.
DO NOT TRY THE VEGETABLE ONES!!!!!
I need to pick up 2 more or I'm not going to have any for tomorrow.
I work 6 till 3 so I'll pick them up on my first break. yup!
I've got to go into work early today,
I had baby food for breakfast then Costco samples for lunch.
So I may or may not have anything for dinner since I'll be working.
I'll bring one along just in case though
Stay strong my dears!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment