Friday, January 4, 2013

Thick Thursday

Baby Food Diet Day 4-
No weight change
THANK GOODNESS!!!

Yesterday wasn't as great as I had hoped.
I had Fruities apple peach strawberry baby food (80 cals)
Then we went to Costco and I had some samples,
Then I was going to have baby food but my friend surprised me by bringing me fast food.
UGH!
I felt disgusting after.

It seems strange, I ate what a "normal" person would calorie wise, less even.
But I still feel like I ate for 10.
UGH!

So later tonight I'm going to post on today,
Then tomorrow I'm going to post about tomorrow.
Tomorrow I am also going to post about my next great adventure, and believe me it's a good one!
Then Sunday I'll take a look at this diet over all.
Sorry for the boring post, I need to make these a better balance of life, and diet I think.
This next Diet is 90 days long, so I might post weekly about the diet.
We'll see.
Stay strong babies!
XOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what your exciting new endeavor is!! Thank you for the update. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear what your new adventure is!!! But I know that it will be amazing, and I'm so happy you could stick to this diet!! You're amazing. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I've been such a bad commenter lately. Love you, I'm glad you're doing well. Can't wait to hear about your adventure.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started alternate day fasting and 500 Calories a day diet. :/ Congrats on the weight you've lost!!!! You're so inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete