Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Checking In :]


So this morning I'm weighing in at 141! H-Yeah! I'm still a fat ass but I was pretty worried, yesterday beforework I had a salad with ctoutons and ranch! FAT right? I added salsa and sliced jalepenos cuz those boost your metabolism, but still ranch and croutons for her royal fatty! But that was all I had ate all day which wasn't too bad. But then I got to work, and it's inventory week which means alot of shit to do and alot of heavy lifting. I worked my ass of and was sweating like crazy! Which, as gross as it seems, means I'm burning calories so I'm ok with looking gross at work, there wasn't any one there that I wanted to impress anyway. I worked a six and a half hour shift which i love cuz it keeps be busy and distracted, EXCEPT they make me take a half our lunch, which means I'm sitting on my ass in the breakroom for a half hour, where they ALWAYS have food, last night was muffins, and coffee. and what did FATTY do? She had half a fucking chocolate muffin and a carmel coffee thingy! Afterwards I wanted to DIE! ugh! So yeah the scale worried me this morning, but I guesse working as hard as I did payed off. Almost to my goal for this weekend. Wish me luck. Stay strong ladies!

P.S. I got the cutest friggin samdals formaking it to 145! (25 down just saying!)
theyre all sparkly and adorable and only $10! Amazing yes? thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment