Friday, June 29, 2012

Fast With Me!

Ok, so I went on a crazy binge yesterday! I'm too afraid to step on the scale and see what the damage is. So I am going to do a three day water fast. Period end of story. Tommorrow will be day 1, today was supposed to be but i had to go to Costco with mom and she was "concerned" that i didnt want samples. I told her they just looked gross and she knew something was up so I ended up eating in front of her to get her of my back. Damn I wish I could purge sometimes.

Anyway, tommorrow will be day 1, Sunday day 2 and Monday day 3. I only got a 4 hour shift tommorrow instead of my regular 9 which pisses me off a lil bit and will make it a little more difficult to fast, when I work I can't eat it keeps me very distaracted. I will have to find some other way to distract myself. Feel free to fast with me. If you need a buddy I'm always here, we could email or text I have unlimited messages and pretty much live on my phone so yeah. Stay Strong my beauties <3

No comments:

Post a Comment