Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Regrets are Mistakes you don't Learn from...

Okay, so checking in after what was one HELL of a weekend. full of ups, downs, adn a shit ton of confusion. Mostly coming from a couple guys. FUH! I threw a party Saturday and got pretty drunk, like blacked out drunk, BIG MISTAKE! One of the biggest i think I've ever made honestly. Do i regret it? A little. But I've learned from it, so no more of that shit for me! Social drinking occasionally but I never want to let myself get that far out of hand again.

On the upside I lost May have drank but i puked all of it up and when i got back home from house sitting i had dropped a couple pounds and am now sitting at 138! This is the lowest I've ever been! FUH YEAH!!! Just gotta keep it up!

Well my lovelies just thought I'd drop in for a quick update I'll fill you in on all the drama another time. Sweet Dreams, Stay Strong. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment