Saturday, June 9, 2012

Laugh at Your Problems. Everyone Else Does

Wow its been a while. So I'm 20 but I still live with my parents while I'm in college. Cheaper that way ya know? Well mom found my fucking Ana Journal! FUH! It didn't have much just the recent dates with my weight for each date. She said she was concernedat how fast I was losing wieght(not fast enough. just sayin). Whatever. I told her it was just because I stopped eating sugar and stuff and that I wasn't doing anything stupid and she baught it for now. Gotta be more careful. So this is my new Ana Journal. I was 170 at my heaviest then dropped to around 160ish and plateaued (sp???) then dropped to 150ish and the same happened. now i'm bouncing around in the 140's. So starting tomorrow I'm going to do a 3 day fliquid fast to get the pounds going, and ultimately plateau in the 130s but heay better than the 140's. Gawd I'm so fucking FAT! SHAT!

Well now lets take a look at me shall we?
Weight: 147.6   BMI: 26.2
Measurements
Bust: 39"
Ribs: 32"
waist: 31"
Hips: 38"
Thigh: 19"
Knee: 14"
Calf: 15"
Ankle: 9"
Wrist: 6"
 Yup. I'm a FAT COW! ugh. I'm gunna go die now. Night.
I'm always looking for a good ana buddy. It's a rough journey maybe we can make it easier for eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment