Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Fasting and the Furious ^.^

In an hour I will have fasted for 24 hours. and its been SO easy! I'm almost worried at how easy it's been. But hey I'm not complaining. Day 1 down, and 2 days to go YUP! I'm gunna kick ass at this! YEAAAAHHH buddy!

Ok so side bar, tonight I went on this "almost date" thing. like it wasnt a date but it was me and this totally adorable guy, and we hung out and ended up kissing and banging.  I'm not a prude but I've always hated my body, sex was how i used to deal with this self hatred, I constantly saught out the aproval from guys, well I still have a little bit of that. And before we hooked up I was in my underwear wishing it was darker in the room and he asked me to spin and told me I had a great body. It took everythingI had not to laugh or tell him he is full of shit. Isn't it funny how the old things that should make me feel good about myself make me feel worse? hm... not really sure how i feel about all this. All I know is that I do not have a great body, and i wil not until I am down to my UGW or lower. Ugh, I'm sure he was just saying that. FUH! Well I feel like awful, so I'm going to go to sleep so I don't risk a binge.

I can always use buddies! message me!
Stay strong! Ana Love XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment