Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Honey, It Ain't the Jeans That Make Your Butt Look Fat...


Ok, so I thought I'd tell y'all a Little bit about how I found my friendship with Ana.

I've always had strange eating habits. Always trying the latest diets, and going days without eating without really noticing, but then I'd go crazy and binge eat for a while.

And through it all my best friend has always been able to eat like a garbage disposal, do little to no physical activity and still manages to stay skinny, Fucking Bitch. Every time I see her I feel fat and disgusting and hate myself for being that "fat friend".

She's been going to college out of state so I don't see her often, but we still talk all the time, and this fall she might move in and live with my family and me. I'm so excited, I have a sister but she's 11 years older than me and lives in another state so when Laynie moves in it will be like having a sister for real! And I've always wanted to share clothes and all that sisterly stuff, but I knew that wasn’t about to happen with me being at the time 170 and her at 133. So I set out to lose 50lbs, thinking that because she's a little taller than me I need to weigh less so that we can fit in the same clothes.

The last time she visited she forgot a pair of jeans, I told her and am going to give them to her next time she comes, but now they’re my little inspiration sitting in the back of my dresser drawer. And every once in a while I'll take them out and try them on. The first time I couldn’t even get them up. It was horrifying! Well now I can pull them up nearly all the way! My monstrous thighs suffocate but they're up AND I can button and zip them. Now they don't fit but I still feel proud of how far I've come. Looking in the mirror I still see myself as a fat ass, and I have a hard time believing what the scale says. I don't feel like I'm losing but it says that I am. but trying on these jeans, it's like proof that I am indeed shrinking, slowly, and I have a fucking long ass way to go till I get to my UGW, but I am indeed getting closer.

This is just part of the story. The Laynie chapter. I'll fill you in on the John chapter next probably. I already told you enough of the Doug chapter a few posts ago (the one with a fire under my fat ass). Then there's the me chapter, which includes my "loving" family. I'm gunna share some of my tips and tricks that I've found work best soon too. Probably in between my lame ass stories. Stay strong girls! We can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment